Visit and experience one of the New Seven Wonders of the World!
Our Mayaland Resort’s unique, privileged location among the Temples in Chichen Itza provide you with the best of experiences during your visit to this Wonder of the World, the only one in North America.
No other tour provider can offer you the experience of Chichen Itza like Gray Line Mayaland. Guaranteed. Here is why:
* Unique and privileged access to the temples, no lines, no hassles.
* Professional Gray Line Guides, Archeologists and Anthropologists to accompany your small group.
* Mercedes Benz transportation to and from your hotel in Cancun, the Riviera Maya or Merida. Private or shared with no more than 16 other guests, your choice.
* Free use of Gray Line’s Luciano Pavarotti’s Hospitality Suite and all its amenities at Mayaland, a World renowned resort in the Heart of Chichen Itza. Their fee is included in ALL our tours & experiences and gives Gray Line Mayaland the unique ability to access the archeological site as many times as you like during the day, allowing each individual in your party to pursue their particular interest. Whether it is a refreshing swim in one of our pools (free) or the nearby Cenote Ik Kil, visit to the Balancanche Caves (free ride to them, Add. Cost for Entrance tickets). Visit our Maya Planetarium, enjoy our resort’s SPA (both at add. cost); walk or bicycle ride through our tropical forest & Botanical Gardens (free), ride on horseback to the “Rejollada de Thompson” (add. cost). Engulf yourself in our Be Maya® culinary, astronomical & Maya-religious experience or just relax in our resort’s gorgeous tropical gardens.
GRAY LINE WORLDWIDE GUARANTEES ALL OF THE ABOVE TO BE TRUE OR YOUR MONEY BACK ON THE SPOT. OVER A CENTURY OF UNIQUE SIGHTSEEING EXPERIENCES.
Our excursion begins by picking up passengers between 7:00-8:05am from the lobbies of all major Cancun hotels (Zone 1). Please be ready in your hotel lobby for the full time range provided when you call to confirm your pick-up. We will depart directly for Chichen Itza without stopping at any tourist traps along the way.
Arriving at the Mayaland Hotel, we will head directly to the archaeological site through the Mayaland Hotel’s private gate. At the site, our certified tour guide will take you on a 1.5 hour tour, exploring the secrets of the ancient Mayan Civilization. Your guide will explain the historical significance of all the most important monuments before leaving you to discover the sights on your own. Move at your own pace and take pictures with awe-inspiring monuments like the Pyramid of Kukulcan and the majestic Observatory.
The afternoon is yours to enjoy with a return to the ruins, a dip in the pool, time to relax in a lounge chair, or a stroll through the Mayaland Hotel’s beautiful tropical gardens.
We will leave Chichen Itza at approximately 3:30pm, arriving back at the first Cancun hotel at 7:00pm.
* The Majestic Observatory
* The Sacred Cenote - where sacrifices once took place
* The Ball Court - the largest and deadliest Ball Game in Mesoamerica. The arena is 168 meters in length and 70 meters in width with perfect acoustics.
* The Pyramid of Kukulcan - where theology and astronomy merge to produce a unique spectacle twice a year, the Spring Equinox and the Autumn Solstice. On these days, the shadows projected over the architectural elements of the building resemble a serpent descending into the ground. Located inside the pyramid you will find the famous Chac Mool sculpture and the Jaguar Throne.
Not booked your hotel yet? Hotel not listed? Staying with a friend/family?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.
You MUST call or email to confirm the date and time of your tour at least 48 hours prior. If your tour includes pick-up, please let us know your hotel name. Present a printed copy of your electronic voucher on the day of departure to redeem services.
Contact Information: email@example.com -- Phone: 52 (998) 887-9162 -- From USA: 1-800-235-4079 -- From CA: 1-866-953-4091 -- From Mexico: 01800-719-5465
Enter Chichén Itza from our own private entrance, without waiting in any...From 79.00 69.00
Explore Chichen Itza at your own way with a Self Guided experience and...From 33.90