WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Snorkel among colorful reef gardens at Garrafon Park on an 8-hour tour. Cross the Caribbean Sea to Isla Mujeres, and spend hours making use of facilities such as kayak, pool and hammocks. Laze in the sun, and swim in turquoise waters. Breakfast, lunch, and beverages are included
Royal Garrafon Park at Isla Mujeres Highlights
- Spend the day at Garrafon Natural Reef Park on Isla Mujeres
- Snorkel the coral gardens of one of the best reefs in the Mexican Caribbean
- Laze in the hammocks of Garrafon Park
- Kayak and swim in turquoise waters
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at Garrafon Natural Reef Park
Royal Garrafon Park at Isla Mujeres Inclusions
- Round trip ferry transportation from Marina Aquatours in Cancun
- Continental breakfast on the boat ride to Garrafon Natural Reef Park
- National open bar on board and at Garrafon park (alcoholic drinks only available for adults 18 years or older).
- Buffet lunch at Garrafon Natural Reef Park
- Snorkel equipment, life jackets, kayaks, hammocks, pool, and one round on zip line activity
- Lockers and showers
- Photos of your experience.
- Other activities in Cancun or Isla Mujeres.
- Dock fee (paid directly at check in)
- Ground transfer to meeting point.
Departure Point: Marina Aquatours - Km 6.5, Blvd. Kukulcan, Hotel Zone Cancun, Q. Roo.
- Free entrance to the park for children under 5 years.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women with more than 5 months are not allowed in any of our aquatic activities. Pregnant women with 5 months or less will be able to participate only if accompanied by another adult and having signed the responsibility form.
- The use of a safety vest is required for some Garrafon water programs.
- If you are staying in Isla Mujeres, getting to the park is very easy. Garrafon Reef Park is located at the southern point of the island facing Cancun. You just need to take a taxi at any spot of the island or outside your hotel you should find a taxi base.
- We have 2 ferry services according to your booked program: at 9:00 am and 11:00 am.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before the departure of the ferry.
- Please note that the arrival point for your return will be Playa Langosta. Consider this information if you, for example, leave a car in Marina Aquatours.
- Use only biodegradable sun lotion to protect the animals and their environment.
- Bring towels and extra cash money for taxis, shopping, etc.
IMPORTANT: For the moment this location is NOT receiving US dollars (USD) in cash for expenses like dock fee, souvenirs, photos, restaurant, etc. Only Mexican pesos (MXN) in cash and if the client want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency at the corresponding exchange rate.