Guaranteed by Gray Line Worldwide to be the BEST DESIGNED Chichén Itza Classic tour from Cancun and the Riviera Maya
CHICHEN ITZA DELUXE:
Admission fee to Chichen Itza is approximately $242.00 pesos or $20.00 USD with discounts for children. You may visit, for free, our Xtoloc Cenote, located on the resort's grounds. No swimming. You will be able to experience the Sacred Xtoloc in its natural state. Please wear light, comfortable clothing & walking/hiking shoes. Bring your sunglasses, hat, bathing suit, biodegradable sun block, and your best camera. Get ready to experience one of the most unique, unforgettable days of your life! Available daily with roundtrip transportation from all Cancun Hotel Zone hotels, Moon Palace and Sun Palace. (Return drop-off service not available for Courtyard by Marriott or Secrets Excellence Playa Mujeres.) Pick-up Points: Complimentary roundtrip transportation is provided from Mayan Riviera hotels listed here or the following Playa del Carmen Pick-up Points: Senior Frog’s - Entrance; Centro Comercial Playa Marina loc. 17, 37, 38 y 44, C.P. 77550; Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico; Gran Porto Real Playa del Carmen – Lobby; Constituyentes No. 1, C.P. 77710, Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico; Playacar Plaza – Specific Plaza Pickup Point Provided Upon Tour Confirmation Fraccionamiento Playacar Km 62.5; Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
CHICHEN ITZA DELUXE:
Guaranteed by Gray Line Worldwide to be the BEST DESIGNED Chichén Itza Classic tour from Cancun and the Riviera Maya.
* Operated since 1921. The Longest running day tour in Mexico!
* You will visit the Temples in the Central (classic period) & the Northern (Toltec Period) of Chichen Itza. Full two hours of a guided tour free time to re-enter & visit on your own!
* Access the Temples at Chichen Itza from our own private entrance with no wait lines. Enter and exit the park as many times as you want! THE MAYALAND RESORT IS UNIQUELY LOCATED INSIDE CHICHEN ITZA S SACRED GROUNDS, ADJACENT TO THE TEMPLES.
* Use the facilities of the amazing Mayaland Resort, multiple times Conde Nast winner and National Geographic Favorite since 1936! As your base INSIDE the Archeological Park in Chichén Itza. Free use of our swimming pool and free access to the Xtoloc Cenote and our mile long, 100 acre, native, Tropical Botanical Gardens.
* Mexican, Yucatecan and international cuisine served buffet style. All you care to have!
* Guided tour by professional, experienced, Licensed Gray Line Guides.
DOLPHIN XTREME TOUR:
The one-hour Dolphin Xtreme experience, you'll feel the adrenaline rush as you snorkel, zip and rappel! After a 15-minute briefing by an experienced trainer, spend time in the water with dolphins. This wonderful experience combines this animal interaction, as well as ziplining over the Mayan jungle, rappelling down into the lush jungle of the Riviera Maya and snorkeling in a stunning underground river.
You will enjoy a delicious buffet under a typical “palapa” surrounded by the sounds of nature, you will also swim with
dolphins, observe up close rays and sharks and interact with a family of loving manatees.
Not booked your hotel yet? Hotel not listed? Staying with a friend/family?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.
email@example.com -- Phone: 52 (998) 887-9162 -- From USA: 1-800-235-4079 -- From CA: 1-866-953-4091 -- From Mexico: 01800-719-5465 -- Your reservation is not yet complete. You MUST confirm the date and time of your tour by sending an email or calling at least 48 hours in advance. If your tour includes pick-up, please let us know your hotel name. Present a printed copy of your electronic voucher on the day of departure to redeem services. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Explore Chichen Itza at your own way with a Self Guided experience and...From 33.90
Enter Chichén Itza from our own private entrance, without waiting in any...From 69.00