Spend the night at the Mayaland Resort, with its own private entrance to the most important archaeological zone in the Yucatan!
You may visit the sacred Xtoloc Cenote, located on the resort's grounds and part of the history of this holy Mayan city. Not for swimming. Please wear light, comfortable clothing and walking/hiking shoes. Bring your sunglasses, hat, bathing suit, biodegradable sun block, and camera! Admission fee to Chichen Itza is approximately $242.00 MXN or $20.00 USD with discounts for children.
Guaranteed by Gray Line Worldwide to be the BEST DESIGNED TOUR with overnight in Chichén Itza, from Cancun and the Maya Riviera, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
* Operated since 1921 - the Longest running tour in Mexico! You will visit the Temples in the Central (classic period) & the Northern (Toltec Period) of Chichen Itza. Full two hours of a guided tour plus free time to re-enter & visit on your own!
* Access the Temples at Chichen Itza from our own private entrance without waiting in line. Enter and exit the park as many times as you want! THE MAYALAND RESORT IS UNIQUELY LOCATED INSIDE CHICHEN ITZA’S SACRED GROUNDS, ADJACENT TO THE TEMPLES.
* Overnight at our amazing, World Class, Mayaland Resort, multiple time Conde Nast winner & National Geographic Favorite since 1936!
* Unlimited use of our swimming pools, 100 acre, native, Tropical Botanical Gardens
* Mexican, Yucatecan and international cuisine served buffet style - all you care to have!
* Guided tour by professional, experienced, Licensed Gray Line Guides
* Direct trip to Chichén Itza, without the "tourist trap" shopping stopovers that our competitors use!
Our Mayaland Resort’s unique, privileged location among the Temples in Chichen Itza provide you with the best of experiences during your visit to this Wonder of the World, the only one in North America.
No other tour provider can offer you the experience of Chichen Itza like Gray Line Mayaland. Guaranteed. Here is why:
* Unique and privileged access to the temples, no lines, no hassles.
* Professional Gray Line Guides, Archeologists and Anthropologists to accompany your small group.
* Mercedes Benz transportation to and from your hotel in Cancun, the Riviera Maya or Merida. Private or shared with no more than 16 other guests, your choice.
* Free use of Gray Line’s Luciano Pavarotti’s Hospitality Suite and all its amenities at Mayaland, a World renowned resort in the Heart of Chichen Itza. Their fee is included in ALL our tours & experiences and gives Gray Line Mayaland the unique ability to access the archeological site as many times as you like during the day, allowing each individual in your party to pursue their particular interest. Whether it is a refreshing swim in one of our pools (free) or the nearby Cenote Ik Kil, visit to the Balancanche Caves (free ride to them, Add. Cost for Entrance tickets). Visit our Maya Planetarium, enjoy our resort’s SPA (both at add. cost); walk or bicycle ride through our tropical forest & Botanical Gardens (free), ride on horseback to the “Rejollada de Thompson” (add. cost). Engulf yourself in our Be Maya® culinary, astronomical & Maya-religious experience or just relax in our resort’s gorgeous tropical gardens.
GRAY LINE WORLDWIDE GUARANTEES ALL OF THE ABOVE TO BE TRUE OR YOUR MONEY BACK ON THE SPOT. OVER A CENTURY OF UNIQUE SIGHTSEEING EXPERIENCES.
Your Chichen Itza Experience will begin by catching a ride in our luxurious Mercedes Benz with 16 plush, reclining seats between 7:00-8:05am from the lobbies of all Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels.
After arriving at the Mayaland Hotel, you will be accompanied by our certified guide for your 2 hour tour of Chichen Itza. Your guide will introduce you to the secrets of the Maya through the Mayaland Hotel's private entrance, with a cold bottle of water for your visit.
Your guide will explain the historical significance of all of the most important temples of this ancient city before leaving you to enjoy Chichen Itza at your leisure. Admire the Pyramid of Kukulkan, one of the 7 Wonders of the New World, the Temple of the Warriors, the Ball Court, the Observatory, the Nunnery and beautifully conserved smaller temples in their vicinity. Take as many pictures as you like! Upon walking back to the Mayaland Resort, take time to enjoy our pools and facilities, meant to compliment your Chichen Itza Experience in a most unique way.
After your visit to the site, your room will be ready for your stay at this exclusive destination, inside the Chichen Itza Park! A truly unique experience!!
Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at the Mayaland Hotel. During lunch you will be entertained by our traditional Yucatan music and dance performances by the Mayaland regional ballet. After lunch you may choose to return to Chichén Itza, take a dip in the pool, relax on a lounge chair, or stroll through the hotel’s tropical gardens.
You have time to visit and experience the Maya Planetarium located inside the resort. Enroll in Maya cooking classes in the morning. Nominal admision fees not included in the tour.
At night, enjoy a deep look up to the stars and constellations in the middle of the dark jungle and relax in a hammock. Next day transportation to Cancun will depart from the Mayaland Hotel at around 4:00pm.
Tales of the Maya Skies
Immerse yourself in the beauty of the “Seventh Wonder of the Modern World,” Mexico’s Chichén Itzá. Hear the story of the ancient Maya civilization. Experience Tales of the Maya Skies, a new digital full-dome planetarium show produced by Chabot Space & Science Center. Narrated by Latin Grammy Award winner Lila Downs, Tales of the Maya Skies transports us to the jungles of Mexico, presenting the rich history and culture of the ancient Maya.
Times: 2:45pm, 5:00pm, 7:00pm and 8:00pm
Not booked your hotel yet? Hotel not listed? Staying with a friend/family?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.
email@example.com -- Phone: 52 (998) 887-9162 – From USA & CANADA Toll Free: 1 (877) 2405864-- From Mexico: 1 800 3 672489 -- Your reservation is not yet complete. You MUST call or email to confirm the date and time of your tour at least 48 hours prior. If your activity includes pick-up, please let us know your hotel name. Present a printed copy of your electronic voucher on the day of departure to redeem services
Enter Chichén Itza from our own private entrance, without waiting in any...From 79.00 69.00
Visit One of the 7 Modern Wonders of the World!From 79.00 69.00